Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Will it ever get any easier?

I tour. I play. I talk to people I really wish didn't exist. I talk to people I wish that I could take with me. Whether or not I ever see them again is a mystery. The band could break up when we get home, or on the way. I could start to slip and get kicked out. There's no way to predict tomorrow. Sometimes I appreciate that. The uncertainty. The inconsistency. A lot of the time a strict schedule would be most welcome. I don't always enjoy not knowing the next time I'll be able to shower, or whether or not we'll sell enough merch in order to buy gas and drive to the next city. My week can be a never ending clusterf*ck of events.

I wrote a new song the other day. We'll see how everyone else likes it. Working on new albums is hard. The actual starting being the more tumultuous part.

Well, I require sustenance. Have good nights. See you in your city.

And for your viewing pleasure, our friends, Warner Drive have a new vid. Enjoy.




This is the crew chillin' at a club...taking a "break."




Next we'll be playing at Slim's

Check out My myspace for more info.

1 comment:

Marie Drennan said...

Wow — is this a fictional blog, or are you actually touring and somehow doing school here as well? Either way, it's a great idea for a blog, and I'm really looking forward to following it. If the band is real, a link to a website or myspace page would be great; I'm sure a lot of readers will be very curious and want to check out the music!